Inhouse Manager’s Fully Managed Service
Inhouse Manager’s fully managed service is the only service to reduce the administrative and management burden running busy kitchens.
Uniquely, we manage the software for you. Send us your menus, menu cycle, recipes, uptake numbers, supplier details and preferred delivery days and the Inhouse Manager software ensures your caterers have the ingredients and consumables they need when they need them.
Inhouse Manager does this by automatically calculating the ingredients you need and dealing directly with suppliers to manage ordering, delivery and payment, leaving your caterers to focus on cooking the most appropriate and cost-effective food for your customers. You have access to the software to check and amend uptake numbers right up to the day your order is placed, which will automatically change the supplier order. You can also add or remove and ingredients, so you have complete control, without the hard work.
Your own dedicated account manager
Our account managers are experienced caterers and on-hand to answer any questions and offer advice and support. You can read about them on the Our People page. Your Account Manager will visit every 2-3 weeks to ensure everything is running smoothly, and to carry out a stock-take – they very quickly become an integrated member of your team.
Complete supplier flexibility
Choose to use your own local suppliers, ours or a mixture of both.
How does the managed service save you money?
• Guaranteed fixed price meal prices, so that you avoid ingredient price hikes.
• Our national presence and twice yearly tendering means we source ingredients at lower prices and pass these savings to you. This collaborative procurement is saving our customers up to 20% on ingredients and consumable costs.
• You only pay one invoice every week, we take care of the rest. Saving you an average of £13.48 and £4.77* processing paper and electronic invoices.
• We reduce wastage by only ordering what you need.
How does the managed service save you time?
• We deal with suppliers, saving you time on agreeing contracts, calculating and ordering ingredients and paying invoices. The software calculates the ingredients you need based on your menus and recipes, but you have the flexibility to add or remove ingredients prior to the order being placed.
• You only have one invoice to process and pay every week.
• We do your stocktaking.
• We find you the best deals so that you don’t have to.
• Allergen information is automatically calculated. We are introducing nutritional analysis in 2017.
• The software automatically reports on any element of your food production and sales.
• If you sell meals to other centres, re-charging information is calculated for you and information from Inhouse Manager links to your accounting software to produce invoices.
Contact us today to discuss how your catering operates and we can explore the most suitable option for you
*Taken from Public Sector E-Invoicing Made Simple report